Elizabeth-Marie has six years experience in marketing
I'm Elizabeth-Marie, Founder of People&People. (Formerly known as Strictly Social New Zealand)
Marketing director interested in your challenge
I (Elizabeth-Marie) have been managing Facebook pages since the age of 13. When I was 20 years old I had graduated in a Diploma in Travel and Tourism. In the process of completing my Diploma, I had businesses approach me to manage their social media to which I then created my boutique social media marketing business – Strictly Social New Zealand. NOW known as People&People.
I am a self taught motivated social media marketer.
I am a blogger with over 12 years experience managing my own blogs including Hawkes Bay Born and Proud.
My background includes contracting for social media channel management for Hastings District Council and Napier City Council; advising Hawke’s Bay Regional Council. To which the councils have implemented some of these strategies, including rehoming dogs in Hastings District Council and with Regional Council being the first council to live-stream council meetings.
- Sales/Marketing Strategy
- Researching audience needs
- Strong communication skills
- Event planning & management
- Presenting ideas and copy to clients
- Influencer Marketing
- Email Marketing, Design & Dev
- Social Media advertising spend management (Paid & Organic)
- Web marketing
- Online market research
- Community management
- Good design is good business
- Share knowledge, ideas and skills
- Cultivate love for education
- Get to the root of the problem
- Listen attentievly
- Keep it simple (my favourite)
- Learn and be curious
- Focus on the key inputs
- Provide opinion based on knowledge
- Willing to go the extra mile